Dear little girl,
Welcome to this beautiful world, with so much to offer. Here you will make your first steps towards your own future. It is incredible how you have become the 7th billion person to come to us and how the place we live in has changed so much. You might be too young to understand what is happening around you, but there are some things that might scare you or some things that might surprise you, thus making you worry about your future. I just want to let you know this, because I think that even though this isn't much...I know you'll be able to over come these changes and move onwards to a better living.
Welcome to this beautiful world, with so much to offer. Here you will make your first steps towards your own future. It is incredible how you have become the 7th billion person to come to us and how the place we live in has changed so much. You might be too young to understand what is happening around you, but there are some things that might scare you or some things that might surprise you, thus making you worry about your future. I just want to let you know this, because I think that even though this isn't much...I know you'll be able to over come these changes and move onwards to a better living.
No comments:
Post a Comment