Certainly like most of the Twilighters around the world, I've got to admit that I was quite excited for the new movie release. I have read the whole SAGA for like six times already, so my expectations for the movie adaptation were a little higher than usual. Ever since the movie theaters started broadcasting it here in the US I've been meaning to watch it. Finally after waiting so much I was able to go and see it with my mother while I was in Miami during Thanksgiving vacation.
Even though my mom and I enjoyed watching the movie, and that it remained loyal to the novel itself, I believed it was too bloody to the extreme of being seen as something gory. To be honest yes I have to admit that even though the movie was loyal to the book, there was much left out and it seemed too artificial for my taste.
Nonetheless there was something special in this movie that the rest of the previous Twilight Saga movies didn't have, and that was the fact that the director decided to emphasize more on Edward and Bella's relationship interactivity than just what were their thoughts. It was something sweet and totally unexpected since the books and the other movies the only thing that mattered where Bella's thoughts and nothing else.

No comments:
Post a Comment